Home > Essential Oils > Essential oils in Aromatherapy > Jasmine
Jasmine - Aromatheraphy Essentail Oil
Jasmine is smell exquisite. The oil that is extracted from the flowers is rich ruby colours with warm floral perfumes. It is one of the most expensive oils. Most readily available as an absolute, It is especially calming for those times when you are feeling disconnected, out of control, not knowing what to do. The smell of this oil can bring us balance, possibilities, hope, connectedness, confidence. It is very balancing to both male and female hormones. Very attracting to the opposite sex, its an excellent aphrodisiac. Excellent brain stimulant.
Origin of Jasmine
Originally from China and Northern India, it was brought to Spain by the Moors, with France, Italy, Morocco, Egypt, China, Japan and Turkey currently producing the best essential oil.
Properties of Jasmine oil
The properties of jasmine oil are anti-depressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, anti-spasmodic, cicatrisant, expectorant, galactagogue, parturient, sedative and uterine.
Most common https:s
· An excellent aphrodisiac.
· May prevent uterine problems.
· Helpful in skin care.
· Excellent brain stimulant.
· Jasmine oil facilitates delivery in childbirth: it hastens the birth by strengthening the contractions and at the same time relieves pain.
· It is effective in post-natal depression and promotes the flow of breast milk.
· Becahttps: of its deeply soothing and calming nature, jasmine oil helps with sexual problems such as impotence, premature ejaculation and frigidity.
It mixes well with: rose, sandalwood, all citrus, juniper, cypress, champa, chamomile, ylang ylang, cinnamon, rosewood, and violet
Warning: do not take internally.