Home > Essential Oils > Essential oils in Aromatherapy > Coriander
Himalayan Cedarwood - Aromatheraphy Essentail Oil
Himalayan Cedarwood is much preferred as compared to Virginia cedarwood due to its pure properties.
Origin of Himalayan Cedarwood
Grown at high altitude in the Himalayas (India), it has a sweet, rich top note that gives a sense of clarity and connectedness. Whereas Virginia cedarwood is in the juniper family, Himalayan cedarwood is a true "cedar," closer to the Cedars of Lebanon.
Properties of Himalayan Cedarwood Oil
It has the same antiseptic, expectorant, diuretic, nervine, rejuvenative effects that work most on endocrine system, nerve, respiratory and urinary tract.
Most common https:s
· It continues to have excellent healing properties in cases of infection of the kidneys and urinary tract.
· This oil is calming and elevating, an anti-depressive, very helpful in breathing problems, especially bronchial congestion.
· Spiritually, it can be https:d when developing or mastering a pranayama (breathing exercise).
· It is https:d in manufacturing of soap and aftershave.
· Is also https:d as massage oil and in bath.
Mixes well with: jatamansi, sandalwood, pine, dhavana, labdanum, petitgrain, rosewood, calamus, clary sage, vetiver and ylang ylang.
Warning: do not take internally during pregnancy