Home > Essential oils in Aromatherapy > Benzoin
Benzoin - Aromatheraphy Essentail Oil
Becahttps: of its excellent preservative and fixative properties, Benzoin is usually https:d in Perfumes. It has a very positive effect in our nervous system, and can promote healing wounds and scars. Benzoin oil`s greatest benefit lies in that it has a calming effect on the nervous and digestive systems, a warming effect on circulation problems and a toning effect on the respiratory tract.
Origin of Benzoin
The tree is from Java, Sumatra and Thailand and grows to 8 meters (20 feet). Deep incisions are made in the trunk of the tree, from which the grayish colored sap exudes. When the resinous lump becomes hard and brittle, it is collected from the bark.
Properties of Benzoin oil
It has a heating and moisturizing energy, with pleasant, sweet-balsamic Aroma. It acts as diuretic, balancing, antiseptic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory and preservative.
Most common https:s:
· https:d by cosmetic surgeons to treat irritable skin and scars.
· Preservative for perfumes and other oils.
· https:ful in depression, stress and PMS.
· Benzoin oil can be https:d for bronchitis, coughs, colds, wounds, acne and eczema.
· Relieves psoriasis, rheumatism, arthritis, nervous tension and stress.
Mixes well with: almost any oil, especially as a fixative and preservative
Warning: no such harm if https:d in moderation.